As required by law, We will provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, consistent with best practices and standards in the National Network of Approved Locksmiths. We will begin providing the Services on the date confirmed in Our Order Confirmation.
- 6.1 We will continue providing the Services for a period
- 6.2 We will make every reasonable effort to complete the Services on time (and in accordance with your Order). We cannot, however, be held responsible for any delays if an event outside of Our control occurs. Please see Clause 9 for events outside of Our control.
- 6.3 If We require any information or action from you in order to provide the Services, We will inform you of this as soon as is reasonably possible.
- 6.4 If the information or action required of you under sub-Clause 6.5 is delayed, incomplete or otherwise incorrect, We will not be responsible for any delay caused as a result. If additional work is required from Us to correct or compensate for a mistake made as a result of incomplete or otherwise incorrect information or action on your part, We may charge you a reasonable additional sum for that work.
- 6.5 In certain circumstances, for example where there is a delay in you sending Us information or taking action required under sub-Clause 6.5, We may suspend the Services (and will inform you of that suspension in writing).
- 6.6 In certain circumstances, for example where We encounter a technical problem, We may need to suspend the Services in order to resolve the issue. Unless the issue is an emergency and requires immediate attention We will inform you in advance in writing before suspending the Services.
- 6.7 If the Services are suspended under sub-Clauses 6.7 or 6.8, you will not be required to pay for them during the period of suspension. You must, however, pay any invoices that you have already received from Us by their due date(s).
- 6.8 If you do not pay Us for the Services as required by Clause 5, We may suspend the Services until you have paid all outstanding sums due. If this happens, We will inform you in writing. This does not affect Our right to charge you interest under sub-Clause 5.10.